I confess I sweat sumisi on by my love .. And I do not care that the world know .. I have no masks .. Just a silly nickname that is not just submissive but my internet life since I was underage and could not register my real name ..
also confess that my life has been a way of delivering even before I knew it was the bdsm ..
I confess that my body belongs to my Lord .. And I gave up my will to enforce their own .. In my best attempt to give not only pleasure but happiness ..
I confess that I am happy being who I am and showing me how I am .. A dog, if it is bitch .. It serves its owner and offers his constant zeal for the use or punished at will ..
I confess I confess it confidential confessions, jejej but still so true and I am not ashamed of them ..
A hug for everyone ..
VenusLuna {AC}
PS This confession made in an article posted by Bella {F} on your FB wall. An article where invited to take off the masks and confess what they really are and we like ..
also confess that my life has been a way of delivering even before I knew it was the bdsm ..
I confess that my body belongs to my Lord .. And I gave up my will to enforce their own .. In my best attempt to give not only pleasure but happiness ..
I confess that I am happy being who I am and showing me how I am .. A dog, if it is bitch .. It serves its owner and offers his constant zeal for the use or punished at will ..
I confess I confess it confidential confessions, jejej but still so true and I am not ashamed of them ..
A hug for everyone ..
VenusLuna {AC}
PS This confession made in an article posted by Bella {F} on your FB wall. An article where invited to take off the masks and confess what they really are and we like ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment