Exquisite These days my Lord has been on the road .. far from me .. I've been nostalgic, pensive ... sometimes withdrawn ... of course I miss.
remember the times when H /'ve been away for other situations and with all nostalgic and I've been quiet because I know After the trip, will be here again, and I will surrender to your feet as I am ... His belongings, his property.
I think the second or third night after the match, I was listening to random music on my iPod ... and in a moment there I was, like a fool in tears when a song sounded ...
How are you, what you doing?
day there is or is not che
Is it nice that city, to go on vacation?
And the hotel, it was true that is as Roma
Atlantic and luxurious as advertising with the beaches of the photos
Madrid is raining and everything is always sa c
're just not the time passes slowly and I'm crazy
come back long ago you left
No love you'll go there, you promised
Please when you call me
that my loneliness and I
without you do not get along
I spend the day planning our imaginary meeting
I kiss you, like nobody in this world love you
kissed you, with the body and mind
with skin and heart
back soon, I hope
My loneliness and I
I kiss you, like nobody in this world love you
kissed you, body and with the mind
with skin and heart
back soon, I hope
My loneliness and I
no longer entertain more
you know you are waiting for someone to tell
lowest
should talk to he said that afternoon
last only favor I ask efore hang
tell you much care, I promise you gonna do?
calm down now that he did not notice that you've cried
hides you're right as I do
and while I will continue thinking about our imaginary meeting
the body with skin
mind and heart, we hope you come back soon ....
my loneliness and I
Phew, if ... and look I've planned so that meeting ... I want either June, to have you here again ... see, feel ... belong body and soul ...
I see him as always, our meeting place .. get on your car and find the look that kills me ... and makes scroll through my body a nosequé me shudder.
I'm dying to feel this tension that fills the room while we are on track to where sessioned .. this tension which makes the friction a trigger and that makes me jump and tighten all the muscles of the body ... Preparing to receive the caresses that later.
I fantasized about reaching the site, and there it offers all of me, for you to use at will .. get carried away as he himself told me .. as if possessed ... Starting
give him what he likes, my bare back .. for punishment .. not because it has done something wrong .. but because they offer it to punish seeking His pleasure.
After a good round of spanking, I would like to thank you for allowing me to be there with him. playing with her sex in my mouth .. making it hard and fat with every touch of my tongue .. tasting her juices while I caress other body parts .. How much you like.
Alli .. I want to fill it with kisses all your skin .. cover every inch of my Master with my lips .. feeling and tasting it all the time ..
dream to use my pockets .. which, as he once said .. 'Your new home' .. H / making moan and sweat to exploit each other ..
Dream .. I wish .. imagine so many things for our meeting .. that I can last a day typing ... but the truth .. what I love is to see your eyes and test your lips when your manhood is overflowing with pleasure that I give ...
My Lord .. I am Yours to use and abuse .. and I just let the world know .. because I only care that you know .. and never doubt it.
VenusLuna {AC}
0 comments:
Post a Comment