Monday, February 15, 2010

Monthly Counseling Statements Examples

Day # 365. First Blog Anniversary


How quickly time passes .... and I have 1 year with this blog and it seems like yesterday when I opened it at the demand of those who at the time was my love.

grip With time he really liked my blog, it became part of me, became my way of expressing the evolution I've had in this way of BDSM.

Whenever something happens in my life, I come here and let the lyrics do their part to reflect how I affect each of those events that happen around me.

Sometimes I stopped writing, but always return to give love to this, my special corner.

Thanks to everyone s by more than 20,000 visits ... thanks for being recurrent and stand beside me in the distance and anonymity, but always there.

A kiss!

VenusLuna {}

0 comments:

Post a Comment