do not know why but I have the ego .... 'Alimentadito', hehehehe ...
These days I've gone quite, which is not as prevalent in me, and I have met many interesting people ... that made me appreciate everything I am, and I realize a little something major full ... SOY UNICA ... so less in many ways so is ...
not saying it's the perfect woman, but at least, all the virtues (and why not, also defects) that I have, I get a person out of the ordinary, and achievement permeate every place I go. ..
That pleases me ... at least offset the fact that 'one more' recognizes that if only one for me ...
A kiss to all!
VenusLuna {}
These days I've gone quite, which is not as prevalent in me, and I have met many interesting people ... that made me appreciate everything I am, and I realize a little something major full ... SOY UNICA ... so less in many ways so is ...
not saying it's the perfect woman, but at least, all the virtues (and why not, also defects) that I have, I get a person out of the ordinary, and achievement permeate every place I go. ..
That pleases me ... at least offset the fact that 'one more' recognizes that if only one for me ...
A kiss to all!
VenusLuna {}
0 comments:
Post a Comment