Yes, I admit, I have the blog and my life BDSM abandoned .. but the truth has been so depressing I have lived these last months, it was worse to come and stir in the past, so I preferred to stay away and apart ..
This corner, which had done so myself and had become my Achilles heel, just brought back memories of something wonderful for me .. and not so great for others .. so I left him not to continue clinging to an illusion that only I had ..
This corner, which had done so myself and had become my Achilles heel, just brought back memories of something wonderful for me .. and not so great for others .. so I left him not to continue clinging to an illusion that only I had ..
But as I was away, let me make a general insight of my life, bdsm with everyday .. I do not see, can not imagine, as others are able to separate the two worlds if for me are one, that as all have their time and place set, but are part of the same person and therefore can not be separated ..
Well, maybe mine are silly, maybe some are offended by the fact that a submissive opine about their worlds deliberately cracked and cracked, and is a submissive who has the courage to accept life as it is .. ONE.
Again, thank you for joining me during this long journey .. and in return, I'll tell my daily life too, so will I assert my word and this blog will not only be part of VenusLuna bdsm life but will Venusluna in every way ..
A kiss and a hug for everyone ..
Well, maybe mine are silly, maybe some are offended by the fact that a submissive opine about their worlds deliberately cracked and cracked, and is a submissive who has the courage to accept life as it is .. ONE.
Again, thank you for joining me during this long journey .. and in return, I'll tell my daily life too, so will I assert my word and this blog will not only be part of VenusLuna bdsm life but will Venusluna in every way ..
A kiss and a hug for everyone ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment