This song, although I do not like the genre in which it is made ... I love his lyrics and then I identify with her ... Especially in the second stanza ...
not due to my eyes on someone like you,
already knew that your wishes are looking for other
dreams that take you in my life ever further,
and I feel my soul slowly die in an illusion.
To you I had invented a light white world,
imagined that you were a pure and beautiful angel,
and in a lovely garden with a fresh water source transparent
drank sweet juice of love.
I see this beautiful dream that will never actually
I go chasing unattainable dreams.
You keep looking for a star to light up your sky
different paths that take you away from me more.
And to me this love haunts me, wrapped me in his
storm.
ought not to have my eyes on someone like you,
what have those beautiful eyes to dominate me.
Because if love comes reason does not exist,
was not entitled and I apologize.
I see this beautiful dream that will never relidad,
I go chasing unattainable dreams. We
different destinations: never were going to find a path you follow
described where someone will be waiting.
And to me this love haunts me, wrapped me in his
storm.
already knew that your wishes are looking for other
dreams that take you in my life ever further,
and I feel my soul slowly die in an illusion.
To you I had invented a light white world,
imagined that you were a pure and beautiful angel,
and in a lovely garden with a fresh water source transparent
drank sweet juice of love.
I see this beautiful dream that will never actually
I go chasing unattainable dreams.
You keep looking for a star to light up your sky
different paths that take you away from me more.
And to me this love haunts me, wrapped me in his
storm.
ought not to have my eyes on someone like you,
what have those beautiful eyes to dominate me.
Because if love comes reason does not exist,
was not entitled and I apologize.
I see this beautiful dream that will never relidad,
I go chasing unattainable dreams. We
different destinations: never were going to find a path you follow
described where someone will be waiting.
And to me this love haunts me, wrapped me in his
storm.
0 comments:
Post a Comment